Monday, January 05, 2009

Flushed Away!

Gone, baby, gone, hasta la vista baby!, toodaloo.....there are many ways to say goodbye permenantly. What did I say when I accidentaly flushed my cell phone down the toilet? Something that I am trying not to say quite so much....Oh %#&! Upon hearing this explative, my sister Toni and my daughter Mikah came rushing into the bathroom to see what was amiss. They got an eyeful as well as an earful when they saw me with my pants only partially pulled up and the stunned expresion on my face. What would you say if you had flushed your cell phone down someone elses toilet? If the #@&! thing wasn't so small and compact it would not be sitting at the bottom of the S piping of my sisters toilet! Enough said....and I apoligize profusely to anyone who might be offended by my naughty language... I wonder what tomarrow will bring....

10 comments:

Miss B said...

I have to tellyouthat Cory has also done this, with a work phone.

Lorena said...

I fished one out of the toilet once. It was a few years ago, so it was too big to go down the pipe. It was gross. And the phone was never the same. Nasty!

bizzymomma said...

Thanks for a good belly laugh!!!

Tami Hull

jaclyn weist said...

I did that with a contact case at BYU one time. it was flushing as the case fell and clogged our toilet quite nicely!!! my father-in-law just dropped his down the other day - only I don't think his got flushed. :)

And I'm glad I'm not the only one with the expletives as something like that happens. ;)

Castaneda 5 said...

I've come close to dropping mine in the toilet too! I sure I would have said the same $*^# thing! lol

Colette said...

OH MY!!! What a crazy life we live!!! If it isn't enough that our kids are constantly trying to flush stuff down our toilets!!! Well, instead of flushing mine down the toilet, the twins thought it would be fun to dump a water bottle all over mine and it burned up the hard drive in it! If its not one thing, its another!! We had fun seeing Clint (but I secrectly wished it was you!)

Beckie said...

Hey, it was good seeing you yesterday. We think of you guys often.

Sorry about your phone. Thats a bummer!

Anonymous said...

lol you bad mouth! hey come to c my blogg.
www.melindahix.blogspot.com

Kendall said...

Hey tam! I need your address!

CORY AND ABBY said...

That is hilarious. (only cause it didn't happen to me!) Does phone insurance cover toilet flushings?