Monday, November 05, 2007

New Pictures!














After some "gentle" prodding by a good friend, I have decided that I need to take it upon myself to upload some new pictures to the blog. Who knows, maybe one of these days our blog will look as cute as yours, Lorena ;) I think I need a new template beacuse this one sucks. I can't for the life of me figure out how to match up the text with the pictures....I hate computers:)

Halloween was a blast this year. Nate wanted to be the grim reaper...originally he wanted to be something really greusome, but I told him he couldn't be anything that would make the babies scream in fear. Mikah (our little book worm) wanted to be Anne of Green Gables. I made her costume and am very proud of it. Burk wanted to be Ghost Rider....the makeup was a disaster, but he looked great. Ethan was a devil and Laynie was a lady bug.....so cute!

Nate loved playing this season of football, but after the first few practices he told us that he didn't like being tackled...that might pose a problem for his football career. Even with this obstacle he was good enough to be picked for the ProBowl team! The kids had a blast trying Nate's helmet on the babies...

I promise to be better about posting more often.....









5 comments:

Lorena said...

I'm glad you thought of it as "gentle" prodding. I probably should have left threatening messages on your voicemail. I am so proud of you all for posting, though.

I can help you with your template, music, pictures, and the like. We have the same phone number we had before, so give me a call and we'll get you all hooked up.

The kids are adorable, BTW!

Shannon Allen said...

Cute Kids and wife! Thanks to Lorena, I found you too! Keep in touch, stranger!
Shannon STAPLEY Allen

Colette said...

The kids look so cute!! Halloween is always so fun-AFTER the kids are made up!! I don't know about you guys, but the left over candy is going to kill me!! I swear we have enough to last until Easter! -Miss you guys!

Debra Christiansen Jacobson said...

Tell those kids to stop getting older! Ack! Everyone looks great! Love and miss you huge bunches!!!

Anonymous said...

ethan withc the football helmet on was so cute